Call for price
All Reasonable Lease Offers Will Be Reviewed
Wonderful Family Farmland available for Lease or Creative Offer.
Located in the Town of Dudley, Near the Charlton Boarder, this 76 Acres is waiting for the right farmer or organization who is willing to bring it back to life.
The land itself has an easy access thru Robert Vinton Road and only a very small parcel (4 Acres) is currently being worked.
Comprising a total of 76 Acres, there exists around 15 acres that could easily put into use after some brush cutting with a brush hog. The remaining 60 acres will require a bit more reclamation since it has been overgrown for over 10 years.
Ideal land with gently rolling hill, with strong southern exposure make this land perfect for a potential vineyard, hemp or any other crop that could benefit from direct sunlight.
There are NO Buildings on the land.
Types of Offers that would be considered:
Ideal: Outright Lease of all 76 acres.
The person leasing the land would be responsible for all costs associated with reclaiming the land, deforesting certain areas and the cultivation of all land and crops. Landowner would simply be hands off and would reserve for themselves 4 acres that they would continue to work as a hobby.
Offers that propose turning land into a Vineyard or enter the land in the Commonwealth of MA Hemp growing program will be given priority consideration.
The Landowner is willing to be creative. If there is a family who has gone to school for Farming and is knowledgeable about farming, but simply can not afford to outright buy or lease of the land, the landowner might consider an arrangement that can accommodate them on a long term farming plan.
At this point, The family is NOT WILLING to sell the land outright
- Please DO NOT enter property without Owner present.
- All potential buyers must have their agent present to walk the property. Thank you!
- Land Desc: Level, Gentle Rolling Hills, Farmland
- Water: Private
- Land Type: Agricultural
- Zone Usage: Agriculture
Contact Owner: [email protected]
- IS THE PROPERTY ENROLLED IN A CURRENT USE OR OTHER STATE PROGRAM THAT AFFECTS PROPERTY TAXES?:: Yes
- IS THE PROPERTY PROTECTED WITH ANY TYPE OF CONSERVATION EASEMENT?: No
- IS THERE A FOREST MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR FORESTLAND ON THE AVAILABLE PROPERTY?: No
- Gentle Rolling Hills
- Possible HEMP
- Possible Winery
- Southern Exposure
- Easy Road Access
- TOTAL NUMBER OF ACRES AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY:: 66.2 acres
- ACRES OF CROPLAND OR TILLABLE LAND: 49 acres
- ACRES OF PASTURE:: 49 acres
- ACRES OF FORESTED LAND:: 15 acres
- IS THE PROPERTY CERTIFIED ORGANIC, OR DOES IT QUALIFY FOR ORGANIC CERTIFICATION UNDER FEDERAL ORGANIC REGULATIONS?: No