The Dudley Grange is a fantastic choice for hosting your event.
Conveniently located, in a historical section of the Town of Dudley, The Grange offers a charming atmosphere and open grounds that will ensure your event is fun and memorable.
We feature a full kitchen, bathrooms, and a historic meeting room that can accommodate up to 50 people.
Rental Fee: Dudley Grange Hall and grounds are not available for rental at this time. More information to follow.
- Members : No Charge
- Non-Members: $100.00 Per Event (8 hours)
In consideration of a rental fee of ($85.00 per day Dudley Grange #163 agrees to allow the undersigned person the use of all facilities on the first floor of the Grange Hall to include the kitchen, bathrooms, hall and outside grounds.
Limitations and Rules:
1. FIRE PROHIBITION – NO SMOKING, OPEN FLAMES, OR STERNO. (Because we offer a full kitchen and stoves, there is no need for STERNOs. The Hall is a historic structure and we try to prevent any unnecessary combustible materials)
2. ALCOHOL PROHIBITION – NO ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES.
3. ANIMAL PROHIBITION – NO PETS INSIDE BUILDINGS (PLEASE PICK UP PET WASTE ON GRANGE GROUNDS)
4. CLEAN UP REQUIRED: The undersigned agrees to leave the Grange in a condition as clean as it was prior to your event. (The Grange asks that you please secure all trash in the trash container located on the first floor of the Grange building.)
5. NO GRANGE LIABILITY: The user shall hold the Grange and it’s individual and collective members harmless from all claims and liability, including and not limited to personal injury, damage to your property, damage to our property, theft of goods etc, which may arise out of the use of the Grange Building or lands.