Call for price
All Reasonable Lease Offers Will Be Reviewed
You can’t find a better piece of land to start working immediately!
15 Tillable Acres FOR LEASE
Dudley MA. 01571 – Approximately 15 Tillable Acres available for lease on historical farm. Acreage is currently maintained in forage crop. Soil conditions are favorable with well drained sandy loam, with very gently sloping fields. All fields bound by stone walls with all-weather access farm lanes to all locations. Some Owner participation with farm equipment available.
There is a pond/water source for irrigation.
All commercially reasonable ideas will be considered.
Special attention will be payed to growers of crops for the Micro Brew or Craft Wine industries in Central Massachusetts, Hemp Growers, and Vegetable’s for Fresh Market or continued Hay production.
For more details call or text 508-341.1365 or email [email protected]
- Please DO NOT enter property without Owner present.
- All potential buyers must have their agent present to walk the property. Thank you!
- Land Desc: Level, Gentle Rolling Hills, Farmland
- Water: Pond/Water Private
- Land Type: Agricultural
- Zone Usage: Agriculture
Contact Owner: [email protected]
- IS THE PROPERTY ENROLLED IN A CURRENT USE OR OTHER STATE PROGRAM THAT AFFECTS PROPERTY TAXES?:: Yes
- IS THE PROPERTY PROTECTED WITH ANY TYPE OF CONSERVATION EASEMENT?: No
- IS THERE A FOREST MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR FORESTLAND ON THE AVAILABLE PROPERTY?: Yes
- Craft Beer
- Flat Land
- Possible HEMP
- Possible Winery
- Southern Exposure
- Easy Road Access
- TOTAL NUMBER OF ACRES AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY:: 15 acres
- ACRES OF CROPLAND OR TILLABLE LAND: 15 acres
- ACRES OF PASTURE:: 15 acres
- ACRES OF FORESTED LAND:: 15 acres
- IS THE PROPERTY CERTIFIED ORGANIC, OR DOES IT QUALIFY FOR ORGANIC CERTIFICATION UNDER FEDERAL ORGANIC REGULATIONS?: No